Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bible Verse For Brother On His Birthday



Dear readers of my blog, due to the large number of views and broad scope of your consultations, I decided to create a forum that will give better treatment to the various issues raised.

The structure of this forum is currently in the design stage, however topics can already open or leave your questions, if the issue is not addressed in the current rate content, please leave them in the "Miscellaneous" I serve this same information as "data entry" to further develop the structure forum.

I invite you to participate in this forum, in order to generate an instance of broader cooperation, where concerns of each of you as well as associated responses will be for the benefit of all. Independent

administration forum, get on with this blog, publicando'artículso more general, which I hope will be useful.

To enter the forum, only to click on the link AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT FORUM , located on the right, under the green column describing pofesionales services associated with this blog.

When in doubt about using the forum please contact: gestion_y_calidad@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment